11 July 2010

A New Beggining

So. 2 years on from the beginning and it's all been erased. were starting again.
A clean slate so to speak.. something I wish I had in other things...A chance to re-write some of the dafter or just plain right stupid things I've done... I suppose you could say we've regenerated..lol.

Life plans are what has been on my mind as of late.. what do I want to do with myself eventually?.. There are a few things swirling around in the empty vortex that is known as my mind..Travelling seems to be the most prominent thought... I want to see as much of this tiny little planet we call home as I can before it or I am gone.. experience other cultures.. see how other people live. There is so much out there.. and I want to see it... I want to experience it.. I want to live it.... When I don't know..but it will happen.. I'll make sure of that.

I hope to be able to update here at least once a week.. possibly more often than that.

Roo

No comments: