23 July 2010

What not to do in a shop!

Well today has been a load of fun. I happened to do something today that made me feel like a complete tit and more importantly look like one too.

It starts this afternoon and i had just finished working out what was needed from asda supermarker for the weekend and was about to go out to fetch it when i became a little bit distracted by something.. so about an hour later i finally get round to going out to do the shopping.. walking round the store putting everything needed into my basket.. got to the tills rung it all through and packed it into bags.. put my hand in my pocket for my wallet.. and it wasnt there. looked in my other pockets.. and nope.. my wallet was no where to be found.. and i realised.. i'd left my wallet on the laptop desk in the living room.. so there i was with £18.45 worth of shopping including frozen food that was starting to defrost with £2.76 in loose change in my pocket.. ive never been so embarresed in all my life..
Luckily someone i knew was in a different que at the shop so i was able to borrow a £20 to pay for my shopping even though it ended up costing me the repayed £20 note plus a bottle of wine..lol..

So that was my fun event of the day..

Roo

No comments: